Custom Web App Development
Pixeltechnosoft has a reputation for creating innovative custom web applications that meet and exceed expectations. Our specialized custom web application development engineers offer the highest level of usability, scalability and complete compatibility in browsers and platforms. Each of our modules is designed to fit into a framework that is mindful of usability, performance, security and auditing.
There are three main parts as to what custom web application development is all about. It’s
- the planning,
- the creation
- the maintaining of web-based software.
Why Custom Web development?
- Often a custom application is the only viable method of solving a business problem. Off the shelf software leaves a lot to be desired when you do not conform to the “standard” way of doing business.
- Custom web development applications can interact with older systems to plug into legacy systems and extend their life by years.
- Custom responsive web applications are meant to be used on mobile devices, tablets and computers, this can often mean that the overall flow of information improves.
- Custom applications build for a purpose can be deployed in house or on the cloud, this is often a critical aspect of security that many companies desire.
- Often software built for your business can be converted into a SaaS (Software as a service) turning a tool into a revenue generating avenue.
- Custom software is limited to your needs, without the unnecessary frills your employees can focus on the job at hand instead of learning a new skill.
- Custom CRM solutions greatly helps in automating business processes and also helps companies both to understand and to anticipate the needs of current customers as well as of any potential customers.
- Leveraging the power of the internet you can set your staff free from the workplace so they can be effective from their home, on the road and at the clients.
- Often performance is a major concern with off the shelf software as its designed with every single possibility, this creates a lot of unnecessary bloat and investment in configuration.
- As custom software is built for a specific business process the time saved in training is enormous.
- Through the use of Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools, custom web applications software can be created and put into use in a relatively short period of time.